Video source from Aviation Australia
(Aviation Australia CRICOS 02425C)
Flight Attendants Course that trains students to an exceptionally high standard, placing graduates on the first choice recruitment list of airlines.
Becoming a Flight Attendant is a popular dream of many people. If you want to become a Flight Attendant, this course is for you.
8 ~ 10 weeks
- Safe destination to live, study, and work
- English is the national language
- High quality national standards for English language training
- Modern Education System
You will learn the hands on skills of a flight attendant. You will also learn how to go through interview and how to write a successful resume.
- To improve flight industry English skill
- To improve English skills for customer contact
Person who wants to
- Become a Flight Attendant
- Learn high quality hospitality English
Intermediate level is the entry requirement for this course. If your English level is not enough, you can start from General English, Business English or IELTS. So don’t worry!