Do you want to improve your skills? In fact, it can be hard to find a job and your career both in Australia and everywhere in the world. Why don’t you try an internship program between your studies? iae Edu Net is a leading global Education Agency. The iae internship program offers a wide of range of opportunities for students to gain experience and building their skills to provide future leaders in the business world. The iae Internship program involves an intensive theatrical and practical curriculum, that can benefit individuals starting their career in the business industry. We will help you find your future path! iae offers a special certificate upon successful completion of the internship program.
- To find out suitable employment positions for students.
- To Support students in workplace relations in a future job.
- To gain professional work experience and improve career opportunities.
- To receive a Certificate of Completion from iae Edu Net.
- Over 18 years old.
- A completed Internship Application form.
- Current resume.
- Details of current student ID and Passport copy.
- Details of current English level (From Upper Intermediate level or equivalent.)
- 20 hours per week (flexible timetables)
- Every 12 weeks
- Application close: no date
- Start date: Anytime
Introduction of company
Reception & Customer Service
How to organize Seminar & Event